Enrollment Procedures for Green Run High School:
1. Come to Green Run High School Counseling Department with the following information:
     a. Student’s original birth certificate and
     b. Two (2) proofs of residency. Acceptable proofs of residency include:
           i. Full lease or mortgage statement
           ii. Utility bill - gas, water or electric that is current- within the past 45 days
2. If residing with someone else, a notarized Shared Housing Document can be submitted, with proper documentation
3. If currently domicile, please fill out this form
4. Receive an enrollment packet and schedule enrollment appointment with the school counselor (this will only be done once all documentation is received)
5. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early for your enrollment appointment*

 Other Important Information
-If original birth certificate cannot be presented, a notarized Birth Certificate Affidavit will suffice
-Enrollment appointments will only be set once the birth certificate and proofs of residency are received

 Other Resources
VB Schools Student Registration Webpage
Bus Schedule/Transportation
2019-2020 Academic Calendar
Shared Housing Form

*Enrollment appointments typically take at least 45 minutes, please plan accordingly.*